College is a weird, unique and at the same time constraining and liberating place to be for me. Its not the environment I thought it was, but at the same time its a good thing yet a bad thing. It isn't what I am comfortable with, but in some ways that can be a good thing. Its getting me ready for the real world in the sense that I won't always be comfortable where I am, but it isn't realistic at the same time because I am not around my friends and family that I hold dear to my heart. As you can tell college, more so living at college is a conflicting ideal of mine and I struggle with it very much and find it hard to know what is for me and what isn't. I love this place, but I love and miss my home too. I guess my question is what should I do? Should I let my feelings lead me? Is God going to show me the way or is he letting me make my own decision? I do not know exactly what he wants for me as of right now, but I do have a strong idea of what it is and where he wants me to be. I will be praying more about it, but I can imagine many other college kids having this issue as well it can't just be me. Well I hope not. But other than that, college is everything I expected and more in other ways I couldn't imagine. This is a very unique and amazing place to be and I am glad I can experience it as many others can't or would never have or have had the opportunity to. Whatever God wants for my future at this point I will leave up to him and follow it to the heart and that will be the answer to the question.
Comments
Post a Comment